Friday, October 7, 2011

Smosh: Food Battles

The 2 Smosh guys from YouTube, Ian & Anthony, are absolutely hilarious. I love all of their videos, so I make my friends watch them with me because it's more fun to laugh about them with other people than by myself. I want you to watch their latest battle, Food Battle 2011. Try not to pee your pants laughing please, it'll make quite a mess.




Now that you've watched that awesome video, you need to go back and watch all of their other Food Battles. You'll notice that the Food Battles get better as they get older, probably because they have more experience making videos. Best parts of Food Battle 2011:
  • Anthony: "Your mom could've used some deoderant last night!" *Ian punches Anthony*
  • The bikini girl licking Anthony's 'lollypop deoderant' then throwing up after smelling Ian's 'pink frosted sprinkled donut depderant'
  • Ian: "Let's do...a blow up doll! Just kidding you perv!"
  • Ian laughing like a psycho, while poisoning Anthony's lollypop, saying "Take that Anthony you son of a bitch!"
Also, they have awesome songs on Amazon. I recommend their song Firetruck. Their album info is below.



1 comment: