Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Darkfever Series by Karen Marie Moning

This is a must read series. It has fantasy, suspense, and romance, everything you need in a good book. It is about a girl, Mac, whose sister dies in Ireland. So, naturally, she goes to Ireland to figure out who killed her sister and gets into all sorts of trouble. I'm not putting any spoilers on here, so it's safe for the people who havn't read it yet. I have 2 main reasons why I love this book series:
1. Jericho Barrons
  • Intimidating
  • Mysterious and evasive
  • He's not human-we don't know what he is
  • Hero/Anti-hero at the same time
  • Almost every single thing he says it hilarious, especially what he says to Mac
2. Plot Twists
  • What &/or who Mac is (not human)
  • Who the person that killed Mac's sister turns out to be
  • The reason that Barrons wants the Sinsar Dubh
  • Cruce
If you havn't read this series yet, then I highly reccomend it. You won't be dissapointed. It will keep you occupied for hours, trust me, I know. You can learn more about the book and even buy it if you want to, by clicking on the picture of it underneath my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment